- CV Workshop - coming soon - on Zoom - £35 per person
- Interactive 90 minute online
workshop designed for students creating or refining their first CV
- Small group - max 6 participants
- During this workshop you will learn
- How to create and structure a CV
- What employers look for
- What NOT to include in a CV
- How to sell yourself effectively
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in finding out more
- Drop In Clinics - No Drop In's have been scheduled
during COVID-19 - BACK SOON!
- Free 'drop in' clinics held in Cobham - offering free advice on CV's, University plans, Alternatives to Uni and
- Follow our Facebook or Instagram page for updates!
- Interview & Assessment Skills Zoom Workshop - Date TBC in 2021 -
- Small half-day group workshop (maximum 6 participants) designed to prepare undergraduates/graduates for upcoming Interviews and
- Covering key aspects of all assessment types including
- Digital Assessments,
- Video interviews,
- Group Exercises/Video Group Exercises,
- Case Studies and Presentations
- Interview question types and formats.
- Participants will increase their knowledge through interactive sessions and leave the course with many practical tips and
techniques to help them prepare effectively and face assessments with increased confidence.
- Cost: £90 per person
- Follow 'StudentSpringboard' on Facebook and Instagram for information on the latest free events and small group