- CV Workshop - coming soon - on Zoom - £35 per person
- Interactive 90 minute online
workshop designed for students creating or refining their first CV
- Small group - max 6 participants
- During this workshop you will learn
- How to create and structure a CV
- What employers look for
- What NOT to include in a CV
- How to sell yourself effectively
- Please email email@example.com if you are interested in finding out more
- Drop In Clinics - No Drop In's have been scheduled
during COVID-19 - BACK SOON!
- Free 'drop in' clinics held in Cobham - offering free advice on CV's, University plans, Alternatives to Uni and
- Follow our Facebook or Instagram page for updates!
- Interview & Assessment Skills Workshop - Date TBC - October 2020 -
- Small half-day group workshop (maximum 6 participants) designed to prepare undergraduates/graduates for upcoming Interviews and
Assessments. Covering key aspects of all assessment types including Digital Assessments, Video interviews, Group Exercises/Video Group Exercises, Case Studies and Presentations as well as
taking a look at interview question types and formats. Participants will increase their knowledge through interactive sessions and leave the course with many practical tips and techniques to
help them prepare effectively and face assessments with increased confidence.
- Light refreshments provided - please advise of any allergies
- Cost: £90 per person
- Follow 'StudentSpringboard' on Facebook and Instagram for information on the latest free events and small group