Following a short free one-to-one telephone consultation to understand your current situation and key objectives, you will receive a proposal outlining a suggested package of coaching sessions which may include:
- Early Career Exploration & Planning
- Choosing the right Degree and University
- Choosing between a University Degree or Apprenticeship
- Selecting 'A' level options
- CV/Linked In development
- Job or University application strategy
- Personal Statements
- Interview skills coaching/mock interviews (for school, University, Scholarship and job interviews)
- Approaching Assessment Centres with confidence
Sessions typically last for 60-90 minutes and most clients require between 2-4 sessions to achieve their objectives. These can be conducted in person at my office or via video call. Clients are usually required to complete 'homework' following face-to-face meetings.
I work with students from Year 11 onwards, including Sixth Formers, School leavers, current University students and recent graduates, as well as parents who are keen to help their children make informed choices to optimise their prospects in Further Education and future careers.
For non-student candidates, see more about how I can help YOU by clicking this link: CareerSpringboard